Sign in to follow this  
Barracuda Gage

Looking for a Sub

Im lookin for a FEMALE sub in game and in world please no kids furries are okay IM me in game if interested im a 11 year vet of secondlife with alot to teach to a willing sub.

Barracuda Gage wrote:

Im lookin for a FEMALE sub in game and in world please no kids furries are okay IM me in game if interested im a 11 year vet of secondlife with alot to teach to a willing sub.

Apparently grammar is not one of those things... Let's fix it for you.

Barracuda Gage wrote:

I'm looking for someone who is both female in SL and RL to be my submissive. I am willing to accept a furry.  IM me in world if interested. I'm an 11 year vet of Second Life with a lot to teach to a willing sub. However that has no bearing on the amount of RL BD/SM experience I have, which is none.

ETA... Stop the presses.... Just took a peek at your profile. You are an E-5 in the army, martial arts instructor AND you work full time?!? How is all that possible? And why would anyone want to be the sub of someone who openly admits "consider urself lucky if u catch me online."

with alot to teach to a willing sub.

ehm... this most likely isn't about proper use of language

Barracuda Gage wrote:

Im lookin for a FEMALE sub in game and in world please no kids furries are okay IM me in game if interested im a
11 year vet of secondlife
with alot to teach to a willing sub.

It's good to know that any submissive furry you might find will be well taken care of.... you having been a veterinarian in SL for so many years and all.

...Dres