Third party viewer help?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope it's okay to post this,  I use third party viewers for SL, and I'm having some trouble, before I just use LL's viewer I was hoping to get some advice.

I've used Firestorm, and recently it's been giving me a texture error after about 10mins of logging in,  It keeps saying that It can't load anymore so everyone and thing stays grey.  I then switched to Singularity which for awhile worked fine, but then started crashing about ever 20 mins I'm logged in or disconnecting itself from the internet.    So I tried Black Dragon.. which crashed before I could open it, and Alchemy was confusing to use.

I run an older HP laptop,  It was just upgraded to Windows 10,  I have a 750Gb Hard drive, Intel Core I5 @ 2.50Ghz with 8Gbs of ram installed and a 64-bit operating system.  In case any of this info is relevant.  I'm looking for a viewer to use that isn't LL, since I'm not really fond of the layout.

Well nearly every viewer users the same layout now. FS is the most popular alternative, can either look fairly similar or have more of the old style elements. CoolVL and Singularity use the v1 style UI exclusively. Pretty much all of the other viewers are clones of the LL UI with additional options thrown in. Sometimes those options affect the UI but most of the time they are just settings or access to settings. I personally think everyone should be well versed in using the default viewer. Beyond that it's personal choice.

your system is important, but the most interesting would be your graphics can you post that here?

Because i fear your graphics has problems with the new OS.

You could already try to get the newest drivers for the grahpics at the manufactorers website.

Make a clean install ( if its a dedicated card, don't when you have onboard)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.