How do you file a report against a whole sim?

katherineannepryde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't think there is a technical option to select the whole sim as the thing you want to report. Usually, if a sim in itself violates the ToS (for example for not following the sim rating, like having a brothel on a M rated sim) the AR should go against the person responsible for the violation (club owner/sim owner).

But in your case its difficult to say if thats going to be effective if there is no solid evidence that the sim owner is not just lousy with enforcing their rules 24h, but actually secretly encourageing this behavior.

• Like 2

That a sim owner doesn't do anything about his rules is not a crime, except to LL he's not under any control by others residents.

If he say no nudity, but allows it, is no subject to AR.

You have to be very sure what you experienced is really what you say. When you AR them without decent proof nothing will happen. Seeing nude people is not enough and because you seem not to be personally involved will make the AR not stronger.

In my opinion it would be wiser  to delete the landmark and not visit it again.

I happen to know which sim you're talking about. Checked it out as a possible location for an affiliate store once but decided I didn't have the stomach for it. ;)

You can AR the sim owner if you like but as others already have said, it's probably just a waste of time. LL will only react if it is against U.S. laws and as far as I know (I'm hardly an expert) adults role playing as children in an adult scenario is prefectly legal. It would be very different if there were actual minors in the sim of course and the owner takes a huge and unnecessary risk by bypassing SL's age verification system but you can't AR somebody just for being stupid.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.