Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hippie Bowman

Hippiestock 6!

Recommended Posts


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Where does the time go?

I have it hidden in my back pocket.

@Hippie: I'm very much so looking forward to this year's formally known as, forum dwellers' party.  It always a great time.

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Where does the time go?

I have it hidden in my back pocket.

@Hippie: I'm very much so looking forward to this year's formally known as, forum dwellers' party.  It always a great time.

...Dres

Look over there, Dres! It's a unicorn!

... picks your pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Look over there, Dres! It's a unicorn!

... picks your pocket.

Wrong pocket... keep digging, sweety. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

...Dres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Where does the time go?

I have it hidden in my back pocket.

@Hippie: I'm very much so looking forward to this year's formally known as, forum dwellers' party.  It always a great time.

...Dres

Oh me too!  And #6!  Where did the time go indeed!

 

Peace!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figure I can either mourn the passing of time or be grateful that I'm still alive.

...Dres *hasn't settled on one or the other yet*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dresden wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Look over there, Dres! It's a unicorn!

... picks your pocket.

Wrong pocket... keep digging, sweety. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

...Dres

... puts on her wooly mittens and gets to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hippie Bowman wrote:


Dresden wrote:


Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Where does the time go?

I have it hidden in my back pocket.

@Hippie: I'm very much so looking forward to this year's formally known as, forum dwellers' party.  It always a great time.

...Dres

Oh me too!  And #6!  Where did the time go indeed!

 

Peace!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...