What is happening with the dates of my listing ?????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello.

2 days ago i was adding an item to my MP, and as i wanted to copy some parts of another version item listing, i clicked on the date column in my MP list, and noticed that some of my oldest outfit were listed first, while i was requiering the list from newest to oldest. And also, of course, their date were 08/21/15 while they were uploaded years ago.

Well, it was about 10 items.

Today, i do the same bec i want to list another color of the same shirt.

And wow ! More items changed date. So i have a new bunch listed with the date of today while they are old items. 

What is happening ? Who does play with the dates of my items ????

not only its annoying when i want to find a new item in my listing. But argghhh... now when ppl will check my store from newest to oldest they will see my oldest items !!!

Is that a joke ? Does the commerce team have better things to play with than to mess with the dates of my items ? 

Is this happening to other merchants too ?

Blah... i thought i was safe after the migration went fine with my store and now here's a new mess.

Please, fix this !

ETA : after checking my store as it appears on the web, i look like the order is fine when i call from newest to oldest. This only change the dates in my manage listing... well fix this please anyway, as it is annoying when i must create a new color listing . Thank you

Mine are all messed up too, Trinity.

The dates start on July 30, 2015, when in fact, my oldest items date back to 2009.  Mine are borked no matter which direction they are sorted new to old, or, old to new.  It must have happened recently because I was listing new items maybe 3 or 4 days ago and they were fine/correct.

When I actually go to my MP store and sort either new to old, or, old to new, at least the products are still in the correct order.

Commerce Team? What did you do?

Trinity, I think for better visibility to this problem we should be commenting in the VMM Released thread - we can respond to Commerce Team Linden there.

I guess we also need a JIRA.  Did you already make one?

it's certainly interesting..  I have around 300 dated 29/7 then another 50 dated on various dates between 31/7 and today.  and the dates bear no relation to when they were uploaded, migrated from xls or listed and the closest I've been to touching any of them is looking at the manage listing page.  I haven't even been inworld with any viewer.

The unlisted items have strange dates from 2012 onwards and I still have the rogue listing that I can't delete that has been there since the xls migration!

ah well, it's all good fun.

My dates now again show the original listing date, which I don't see much value in having. What I would be of value is when I last updated the product. Many if not most of my things I regularly update, so a house that says it was first listed in 2009 does not reflect that it has been updated to mesh this year.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.