Avatars (bots) in a box in the sky

Fromz1978

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanted to visit a sim after seeing there where 28 people arround, so i thought, maybe a great club. So i teleported, but landed in water not even close to the 28 dots on the map. Long story short, a friend of mine found the place using some kind of hud, and teleported there. 

She tp'ed me, and it was so creepy. We where standing in a black box, full of avatars in mode half flying (like when a tp fails, u hang a little above the ground) some of them standing with AO active. Most of them seem to be bots. It all are personilised, so no newbie avatars. People, furry's, everything.

So weird!? Is it like an storage to place unwanted avi's of something? Are there more of them? I've made a photo, i will add it later.

Just curious! :)

It could be traffic bots.  Sounds like they could be using hijacked accounts.  You can AR the place if you want.

Then again, they may be legit and playing a game.  There are story based hunts that occasionally TP you to a black box in the sky but  set your camera to view pre-built scenes to watch the story playing out in 3rd person.

What is AR the place? *Such a noob, sry

Non of them where active, like moving, chatting or anything. I've checked some profiles, all where last editted (feeds and stuff) longer then 4 years ago.

Other day i came back to show other friend, and they where still there, all 28 of them.

I can put in the LM when i get home (at work now) so you can take a look. It's not a big deal or anything, just very curious. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.