Buying Lindens

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Been a little while since I bought Lindens and usually its a simple task of typing in what you want then waiting a few seconds for it to process, but not this time

Has it changed for everyone in regards buying Lindens or just those overseas?

I had to go through a lengthy process and at the end i'm still waiting for my Lindens to show in my account though its there on my transaction history.

Anyone else had this change of process and how long did it take for Lindens to show?

03/16/2011 09:55:10

- LindeX Underpayment Credit for order #22962536 ($80.30) ($80.30)
03/16/2011 09:55:10 - LindeX Currency Buy $80.30 $0.00
03/16/2011 09:23:19 122478672093 Payment of 51.59 GBP, Visa ending with 6486 ($80.30) ($80.30)

I don't have problems buying L$ using Snowglobe 1.42, although I haven't bought any today. It's possible there's a problem with the Lindex system or the payment processing system.

You know you can also buy L$ via the SL website, right? Just log into your Dashboard and look for the 'Linden Exchange' section on the left and right below that is the 'Buy L$' link. No need to use v2, no muss and no fuss.

Hello everyone. Sorry if I kinda high jacks this thread, but I dont know how to create one of my own. Belive me I have tried...actually Ive been looking around for 30-40 minutes for something that looks like "create new thread", but cant find it...I must be stupid or something....

Well I cant buy Lindens anymore...I usually just click buy, writes the amount and violá...money to spend. Not now...I got directed to a cashier thing, that said it was a security failure...

So I checked my billing information....it had changed from my VISA number to a Mastercard thing, "mastercard ending with 3578", or something (cant remember).

So I deleted it of course. So now I am a NPIOF, and I cant add info. So I am kinda stuck....

So is this some effect of this new payment model they are starting? Or what is it? Cant  get money, so I cant buy stuff....kinda weird business model...

Well well, if anyone have answers I would appreciate them.

see you around

Nefari

Oh...forgot a thing..I am not from the US...read something about that....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.