Zara Goa party items removed due to not having an Adult category listing

RebekahRyan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just had a plank table.a pair of fishermans pants and a silent noise poster in individual listings all removed because they were not in the Adult category. What is this insanity?!!! 

These items were purchased from the arcade ! 

Is this now an adult classified event? 

It might be some word in the description that triggers it.

The MP software includes a list of words that automatically cause a listing to be classed as M or A rated. Some of the words on the list are fairly obvious but some don't seem to make any sense at all and the only way to find out what the "offending" word is, is to edit the listing description and see what happens.

Once you find the offending word, please be sure to raise a JIRA against each listing that was affected. One JIRA per listing.

It's very important to make sure that you share the pain of this utterly retarded waste of time word filter and LL needs to have their time wasted attending to each and every JIRA per item.

The naughty word list is not only extensive but also super top secret and constantly changing. One week you might have a word that flags your listing as adult and the next week that word is perfectly fine. There is only one fact that has remained consistent since LL implemented the MP.....the naughty word list has absolutely no rhyme or reason.

My name has triggered an adult flag, so have several random numbers, letters, color names. I could go on and on. Lots of JIRAs have been filed, I believe LL have closed even more of them without ever actually looking at them. At this point, I have completely given up ont he belief that LL, or the commerce team, will ever look into this issue. It's simply existed for too long without any communication at all from LL and still remains as inconsistent as it always has.

You can file a JIRA, but don't count on it getting any results at all, even if the only goal is to waste LL's time, they don't seem to see it that way because they spend no time on them(these particular JIRAs that is). So, even that goal, will go without ever being accomplished.

Lots of people have shared the various things that have gotten them an adult flag on the MP, most of hwich are completely nonsensical. Just understand that not all of those words will consistently throw the flag.

Yup, it's frustrating, obnoxious and actually would be an easy fix for the commerce team if they'd ever dedicate a few minutes to it, but they've made it clear that they will not.  To be honest, I don't even think LL or the commerce team knows what words are or are not on the list because someone(someones?) on their team keeps randomly changing it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.