Does anyone recognise / have SLURLs for these locations? Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i hope this is the right place for this.  I'm trying to find a couple of scenic locations that i know of, but  have never visited and cannot bring up in Search.  I did have links to the relevant information where it was posted on the old forums, but my links no longer work. 

The first is the Calas Galadhon sims.  I don't know why i can't find this in Search.  I tried with another viewer and i still couldn't find it.   

Secondly,  someone on the old forums  (Venus?) mentioned a train that one could travel around on, and gave the name of the station for boarding.   Can anyone advise?

Thirdly,  there was mention of  a great hot air balloon ride that is at least half an hour long!

As i said, i did have the information at one time, but it is gone.  Can anyone please provide some SLURLS for any of the above?  I'd be most grateful.  :smileytongue: 

Venus Petrov wrote:

The Calas Galadhon sims have a hot air balloon ride.  Since these are 10 attached sims, it may be the ride you are thinking of.

ETA:  There is also a boat rezzer (they supply the boat) on the Calas Galadhon sim here. (re: your other thread)

Wow, these sims have everything!  I'm sure i'll have a lot of fun exploring thereabouts.  Thanks.  :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.