A section for "Everything" or is their...

Happy Toshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was looking through masks on the free  marketplace. I like to play with photoshop and do some pictures thought a Mask picture would be fun. So im looking through everything. Noticed Everything is a demo. Pages and Pages of Demos as a builder and creator I remember pretty well when they changed the marketplace. Then cracked down on everything. Tried to put everything in their section.

Mind you with no warning. It was like a bombing.. I think instead of just puting  the demos in the 0 section there should be a spot just for demos. Cause they are more then annoying then anything else. Especially if you are just getting a free item to mess around with. Some how they need to keep them seperated. instead of just putting them together cause they are making no profit off of it and cant charge 20 percent.. heh... Or being able to take anything with the word demo out of the search all together..

You are preaching to the choir. People have been begging for years for demos not to show in search, but so far it has fallen on deaf Linden ears.

LL does not make any profit off of feebies either or items that are priced low enough that the commission would be under $1L.  So they probably don't see seperating demos from freebies or cheap things as any kind of priority.

You can try using limiting search terms like:

"mask NOT demos"  - then use "price lowest to highest" to organize results

Maybe "free mask NOT demo"

"full perm mask AND free NOT demo"

or tick all the boxes for copy, modify and/or transfer while searching

You have to capitalize the word NOT and AND for it to work properly, but it might narrow the search parameters enough to be useful.   Play around with search terms and see what works best.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.