Jump to content

Asking Lexie Linden for a date...


Guest
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 


Storm Clarence wrote:

/me wonders if Lexie won't date him will she at least wear his t-shirt?

 

Would I have to get the Mods a shirt, too?

I heard there was one group of MODS that already have a T-Shirt made for you. :smileysurprised:

But I think we might be talking about different MODS. :smileyvery-happy:

RankMOD.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Storm Clarence wrote:

/me wonders if Lexie won't date him will she at least wear his t-shirt?

 

Would I have to get the Mods a shirt, too?

I heard there was one group of MODS that already have a T-Shirt made for you. :smileysurprised:

But I think we might be talking about different MODS. :smileyvery-happy:

RankMOD.jpg


You are the best!  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Lexie Linden wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg


 

hahaha!! @ that icon! You have skills!!

 

Thank you. :)

I was not sure what color to make the eyes, I hope I got it right. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Genn Moderator wrote:

Moved for naming Lexie and the mods and being slightly inappropriate in some posts.

 

Slightly inappropriate!  Define slightly?  Define inappropriate?  I mentioned I would take both you and Mike along!  What more do you want - my password and user id in-world?

Do you think it is so easy to create content for *our* forum?  The thread was up for 12 hours - you came into work and whacked it.  I think *that* was slightly inappropriate.   However, I will hold no ill will now that the thread was restored.  I will give you the first dance if Lexie accepts my offer.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Lexie Linden wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg


 

hahaha!! @ that icon! You have skills!!

 

Thank you.
:)

I was not sure what color to make the eyes, I hope I got it right.
:)

 

Keli, can you get this icon and the one you created for me above on some type of dance floor?

/me wants to show Lexie how good we look together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Lexie Linden wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg


hahaha!! @ that icon! You have skills!!

Thank you.
:)

I was not sure what color to make the eyes, I hope I got it right.
:)

Keli, can you get this icon and the one you created for me above on some type of dance floor?

/me wants to show Lexie how good we look together.

Okay it is against my better judgement though. Really don't you think it would be easier to just ask Lexie? "Lexie I know you have been doing a lot of work on the forums lately and... um... (do the shy act some people like that) and I was wondering... um... would you like to go with me to the Forum Cartel's St. Patrick's Day Party? It would give you a chance to meet many of the people you deal with everyday. You can IM me and I'll TP you and maybe we could RP. It starts at 6PM Tonight SLT. :)

But have it your way...

Here you go:

Sdance.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Lexie Linden wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:

So are you asking this because Lexie is so witty, intelligent and caring or do you just like her for her rank?

RankLX.jpg


hahaha!! @ that icon! You have skills!!

Thank you.
:)

I was not sure what color to make the eyes, I hope I got it right.
:)

Keli, can you get this icon and the one you created for me above on some type of dance floor?

/me wants to show Lexie how good we look together.

Okay it is against my better judgement though. Really don't you think it would be easier to just ask Lexie? 
"Lexie I know you have been doing a lot of work on the forums lately and... um... (do the shy act some people like that) and I was wondering... um... would you like to go with me to the Forum Cartel's St. Patrick's Day Party? It would give you a chance to meet many of the people you deal with everyday. You can IM me and I'll TP you and maybe we could RP
.
It starts at 6PM Tonight SLT.
:)

But have it your way...

Here you go:

Sdance.jpg


 

Keli, do you think I should use those words; you mean tonight; at the hangout; with the mods - what will Genn think?

This pic is fantastic.  Absolutely fantastic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli, do you think I should use those words; you mean tonight; at the hangout; with the mods - what will Genn think?

This pic is fantastic.  Absolutely fantastic.

 

I got the Genn all dressed up and ready to go! I think we should all go it would be fun! :smileyvery-happy:

RankGM.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Keli, do you think I should use those words; you mean tonight; at the hangout; with the mods - what will Genn think?

This pic is fantastic.  Absolutely fantastic.

 

I got the Genn all dressed up and ready to go! I think we should all go it would be fun! :smileyvery-happy:

RankGM.jpg


:smileyindifferent:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


LiveReport wrote:


Pep wrote:

By the way, do you know that if you Google "Lexie Linden" the second and third results are "Asking Lexie Linden for a date". Pep (These things get around fast!)

Did I hear someone say screenshot please?

LexieGoog.JPG


 

OMFG that is.... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

PS @ Mags:
Don't feel too bad, I kinda dig the Torley av style too (and I definitely know better).... I'm not sure his wife would approve though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Pep wrote:

By the way, do you know that if you Google "Lexie Linden" the second and third results are "Asking Lexie Linden for a date". Pep (These things get around fast!)

I'm going to make this girl famous.  I hope Genn does not get too upset with me.  :smileyindifferent:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Storm Clarence wrote:

 

Pep wrote:

By the way, do you know that if you Google "Lexie Linden" the second and third results are "Asking Lexie Linden for a date". Pep (These things get around fast!)

I'm going to make this girl famous.  I hope Genn does not get too upset with me.  :smileyindifferent:

 

 

Are you talking Ceka famous?  OMG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


Venus Petrov wrote:

 

Storm Clarence wrote:

 

Pep wrote:

By the way, do you know that if you Google "Lexie Linden" the second and third results are "Asking Lexie Linden for a date". Pep (These things get around fast!)

I'm going to make this girl famous.  I hope Genn does not get too upset with me.  :smileyindifferent:

 

 

Are you talking Ceka famous?  OMG

 

I wonder if this thread was not initiated and someone did a google search would this be what was returned in the query?

I think LL would much prefer my thread.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...