Dance animations at clubs etc. issue

RoxyTrails

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

While using dance animations at any club/beach etc. my avatar dances fine for a few seconds, then only the top half of my body stops dancing (looks like im just standing there), while my legs do not (keep on dancing). It looks like im Irish river dancing.... not a good look. Ive tried all that I cant think of, to no avail. Please help, I love to dance....

EDIT: I did have an AO, which I tried turning off, and detaching all together, which didnt work either.

4 answers to this question

We are assuming you are using the Linden made viewer and wearing a classic avatar. It is better if you give us more information. Use HELP->ABOUT... in the viewer menu to gather the information we need to answer tech questions. Post that information with your question.

Does this happen at all dance clubs?

Have you tried removing your AO and using the viewer's stop animatiions? Clear deformations?

Try turning your AO off rather than removing it.

If you are using a third party viewer with a built-in AO, try disabling that.

As Amethyst Jetaime asked, does everyone see this happening or just you?

Do you have any attachments that have animations? If so, try removing them.

Try changing to the default avatar and seeing if the problem persists. Open Develop: Ctrl-Alt-Q, select: Develop->Avatar->Character Tests->Test Male/Female. This will clear any hidden attachments. If an attachment animation is the problem this should catch it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.