how many items can VMM have in each folder?

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I am about to shift my breedables---no nopy no mod items to my main alt for VMM since i Still cant get on that fo rmy main acct--- so instead of whining and crying----imjust going to send these to my main alt

But the question arises if ihave 300 of the same exact breedable  (ie...a blue fairy....) what is the limit to load to list?

Ihave checked this---- https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Viewer-managed-Marketplace/ta-p/2854226

but it still didnt give me any idea what was the limit...ive searched all over for that answer-- and this link was the only 1 i had found....

Any help will be deeply appreciated

**HUGGAYS**

Lisha

1 answer to this question

Each no copy item must be in a separate 'stock' folder,  All stock folders of the same type are then put in a Version folder along with any notecards or things that should be included in each sale.  When sold, the system randomly picks one of the stock folders to give to the buyer.

I couldn't find a limit to the number of stock folders you can have in a version folder.  I would assume that 300 would be ok, as the limit on the number of things you can have in  regular inventory folder is 1000.

You could file a support ticket and ask.  Even basic members can file a support ticket if it's about the Marketplace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.