Handmaiden (Game of Thrones)

CarmenKlein1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I play a blind woman on a Game of Thrones SIM. It is set in King's Landing, and I am the niece of the Greyjoy lead. I'm looking for a new handmaiden in-game. It would be live in, you have your own room in the house I rent on the SIM. You could be any smallfolk, or a noblewoman of a Lesser House. There is a lot of fun to be had on this SIM, I've played and enjoyed my time there for awhile now. Let me know if you're interested or want a tour of the SIM!

• 4 weeks later...

CarmenKlein1 wrote:

I play a blind woman on a Game of Thrones SIM. It is set in King's Landing, and I am the niece of the Greyjoy lead. I'm looking for a new handmaiden in-game. It would be live in, you have your own room in the house I rent on the SIM. You could be any smallfolk, or a noblewoman of a Lesser House. There is a lot of fun to be had on this SIM, I've played and enjoyed my time there for awhile now. Let me know if you're interested or want a tour of the SIM!

Hey there! you still looking for a hand-maiden? I've been looking to join some cool RPs and am a big fan of the series. If you aren't looking anymore do you know of any open spots or people looking for maidens?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.