I need to know what happens to the Premium account of my partner, because she can not access.

whyonlynow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

1.  I am not a "sir" but a "ma'am".  :smileywink:

2.  I am not a Linden either.  Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers area.

3.  I have no way of knowing what is wrong with your wife's account, if anything, and you will be glad to know that I can't see into your wife's account either.. 

4. You haven't offered enough information for anyone here to guess what "she cannot access" means.  (She forgot her password?  She can't buy or sell L$?  She crashes as soon as she logs in?  She can't see anything in her inventory? .... )

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

• Like 2

Dodge,

From the information you have provided I can assume that your partner is a Premium Member on the Annual Payment Plan. Her membership will continue to the end of this prepaid membership.

If she is having issues with the SecondLife Viewer, she needs to post her questions here in SL Answers that we may try to offer aid in resolving them. She needs to include the details as to what error messages she is receiving.

If her issue is specifically account access oriented then she needs to Submit a Support Case to Linden Lab.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.