why can't i purchase any thing with the CC card since i've had since day one?

granpabill

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

it can be a number of things really....

Did u move and change your address? 

Did you get a new Credit card? if so then u have a new numebr and the old number is no longer valid

Did u get a new CVC code (the code on the back of your credit card)

Did you go over limit? some times that is between u and your bank...not u and LL

It can be human error.......

OR it can be Second Life maintaince... so ALWAYS check here >>>>   http://status.secondlifegrid.net/  <<<< to see if LL is doing some maintaince

at times LL does billing mainaince..where NO ONE can buy lindens....do any transactions etc.....its annoying i know...but i rather have LL do maintaince...to make sure all is well for US!

IF that is NONE of your issues--- contact second life (if u are premium) through live chat or you can call them

Ihope that helps,

Lisha

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

it can be a number of things really....

Did u move and change your address? 

Did you get a new Credit card? if so then u have a new numebr and the old number is no longer valid

Did u get a new CVC code (the code on the back of your credit card)

Did you go over limit? some times that is between u and your bank...not u and LL

It can be human error.......

OR it can be Second Life maintaince... so ALWAYS check here >>>>   http://status.secondlifegrid.net/  <<<< to see if LL is doing some maintaince

at times LL does billing mainaince..where NO ONE can buy lindens....do any transactions etc.....its annoying i know...but i rather have LL do maintaince...to make sure all is well for US!

IF that is NONE of your issues--- contact second life (if u are premium) through live chat or you can call them

Ihope that helps,

Lisha

• Like 1

We are only volunteer residents here no Lindens read this. We have no access to your account records. You should contact billing to answer your questions.  You can call them even if you are not premium.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.