Sign in to follow this  
cfnmsl

NEW CFNM Sim opens shortly!

Hey everyone!

I am really pleased to announce the upcoming opening of a brand new CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male) destination.  It is a full sim development, and we've gone to great pains to create as an immersive and complete atmosphere as we can!

Unsure what CFNM is? Click here!

What's the buzz?

We want you to be able to truly live the CFNM lifestyle - and we want everything to be available you in one location!  We've got a club, beach, shops, forests, party pool, and a few hidden areas like the underground caves and clifftop forest footpaths!

We've also got great games and activities so you can really make a date of it - Greedy, Arcades, Bowling, Basketball, and our own in-house dating service - CFNM Dating!

For those of you who really want to dive into this fantastic way of living, we have a number of residential properties available for rent at very competitive rents!  Each properly comes with it's own secluded garden area, and the residential area has been landscaped so as to offer as much privacy as possible whilst still feeing like you're part of a living, breathing community!

If anyone is interested in reserving a home on this brand new CFNM development please IM me and I'll send you the info, as well as give you a quick tour of the resort.

Want a sneak peek?

Here are a few preview snapshots from the resort.  Please bear in mind that this is still a work in progress and a lot of the finer details are yet to be placed!

003_R.jpg

002_R.jpg

004_R.jpg

005_R.jpg

006_R.jpg

007_R.jpg

We want to hear from you!

In the meantine we're still looking for feedback from potential residents and visitors as to what you would like out of the sim.  To that end we've drawn up a short feedback survey which we're really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out!

Please take our short survey by clicking here!

Join the group for up to date news!

Please join our community group so we can keep you informed of the planned launch date - as well as keep you informed of the latest updates and features!

The group is called 'CFNM Living' (founded by myself) or you can IM me for a direct invite!

We at CFNM Living are really hyped about our upcoming launch - and we want you to be too!  If you have even the slightest interest in Clothed Female Naked Male get on board from the start!

Best wishes,

The CFNM Living Team