Looking for a mid-range Cat

Scamp Skytower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've just moved house and want a cat. all i've seen are freebies of a pictures and maybe a miaow or full AI cats from Zoobys or VKC. which do all sorts of great learning things. Tempted but  am cheap and may not really be at home that often.

question: is there something in between these 2 things? is a cat the looks real and wanders around and maybe does 6 random animations. i don't need one that learns and needs petting or some kind of contractual food or stars or anything. just a moving decoration.

if not i'll get a posh VKC one but i feel the petting/training\feeding etc will be wasted.

Yours, Cheapskately,

Sarah.

xx

• 3 months later...

A good one to consider is a KittyCatS Perma-Pet. It does not need food, milk, or even to be petted. You can pose it or let it wander around in a set range. The other side benefit is that it can be updated for free to the newest scripts as time passes so you'll have the newest scripts and animations. The free ones don't update so you run into issues with older out of date scripts, or glitches that never got fixed.

You can get a free KittyCatS Perma-Pet by using the Firestorm viewer. You can also pick up free ones when there is an event, like SL12B. Cheap is cheap, but those are free. If you want a specific type of cat you might be able to find a good deal on one at the secondary markets or on the MP. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.