Ak designs needing models bloggers and PA

ANGELkatie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

AK designs is a mesh fashion business needing a team of bloggers models and a PA to help the business grow. 

Bloggers 

this will include blogging on the Ak like page on FB 

your flickr 

ak designs group Inworld 

spam groups 

Models

store work/ new releases 

PA personal assistant 

Needed most of the time and able to assist me when needed 

more details at the interview 

female only 

payment clothing 

I have  a couple of comments I would like to make here.

Angel,

I would love to help you out any way I can :) I'm a blogger and love to help new  companies and smaller companies grow their businesses. I am normally around SL and avaible to do odd jobs as well. You are more then welcome to contact me and see my resume and my work any time you would like :) 

Radium,

I dont see your problem with this. Number one its not your store. Number two do you realize how many stores hire bloggers, managers, assistants, ect. Businesses have to start somewhere. It takes a village to do something like this. Looking at your profile you have no profile pic and your profile isnt filled out. You have a total of 2 picks and some groups. Nothing in your profile backs up you have any experience with stores, blogging, magment, or even work in SL at all. All your comment does is make you look rude. Angel could be a super model but you would never know and neither would we unless she decided to share that with us.  There is no need for rude comments about her RL or SL. Its not  your business or your money. Its her business and her money. I hope you find something better to do with your free time then this. SL is a place where we enjoy and share. If you don't like it you dont have to be a part of it. 

I hope you both have a wonderful day and a great SL :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.