Jump to content

Why does it seem like most people on SL are into some form of BDSM?


foi7z
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Bio-Degradable Sack Material.

Help keep the planet clean with out all those plastic sack cloging up the land fills.

 

If you do a search for BSDM you will find a wide variety of sex shops and brothels.  Very few have dom/mes and subs looking to find a partner for a long term BDSM relationship.  In short, most of the people "into BDSM" are just looking to get a kink on in the safety of SL.  And there is nothing wrong with that at all.  There are plenty of other people looking to dress up and have a fling.   I don't want to accuse anyone or try to claim they are not doing it right, but I think people saying they are into BDSM has become a way of saying they are looking to get laid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it most, or just many?

Given the popularity of "Fifty Shades of Grey", which got terrible reviews from people who can read, it shouldn't be surprising that there's latent interest in BDSM. SL is a safe place to experiment, so why not?

When you encourage imagination rather than stifle it, you're going to see things!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well it's essentially because SL is the sewer of the internet, which is why you will also find it a hotspot for pedos and lunatics. RL outcasts, freaks and losers flock here in equal numbers to find solace in high fiving each other, working on the unspoken premise that a sewer stench shared is a sewer stench halved.

The quiet hope is that LL will raise the bar a bit for Sansara, discouraging much of the trash which gave SL its current reputation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Radium Soup wrote:

The quiet hope is that LL will raise the bar a bit for Sansara, discouraging much of the trash which gave SL its current reputation.

you are way to hopeful. like way way

Sansar is gunna be like SL But Better. Better meaning More. of everything

millions more. millions and millions and millions more. of the same people. doing everything and More !!!

(:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Radium Soup wrote:

Well it's essentially because SL is the sewer of the internet, which is why you will also find it a hotspot for pedos and lunatics. RL outcasts, freaks and losers flock here in equal numbers to find solace in high fiving each other, working on the unspoken premise that a sewer stench shared is a sewer stench halved.

The quiet hope is that LL will raise the bar a bit for Sansara, discouraging much of the trash which gave SL its current reputation.

You haven't traveled the internet much, if this is the sewer of the internet for you...

And SL got its "reputation" from the fact that humans happen to be sexual beings, which is not really a thing a new software can change.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caws they are wierdies. I've never gone in for that kinda stuff. Closest I ever got was callin myself Jumpman Lincoln Lane and freeing kajiry slave gals. lol...OH and cybering with some gal in her SL hubbies super secret BSDM sax-cave hehehehe. He logged in and said "WHHHHHYYYYY!!!" in some kinda tardy whine. Nearly choked to death on som M&M's I was munching on in post-virtual-coitus bliss and stuff. hehehehehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Jumpman Lane wrote:

Caws they are wierdies. I've never gone in for that kinda stuff. Closest I ever got was callin myself Jumpman Lincoln Lane and freeing kajiry slave gals. lol...OH and cybering with some gal in her SL hubbies super secret BSDM sax-cave hehehehe. He logged in and said "WHHHHHYYYYY!!!" in some kinda tardy whine. Nearly choked to death on som M&M's I was munching on in post-virtual-coitus bliss and stuff. hehehehehe

I love Happy Endings

Into It with a Drink & Popcorn.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They really aren't, you apparently just ran into that segment. When the RL media discusses SL, first thing they jump to is the sex because it's tintillating and easy to do. They don't hit places like Builders Brewery or Bryn Oh's visual artistry or the many gorgeous builds in SL...those are boring. Sex sells so that's what's emphasized rather than the more mundace aspects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've noticed on this forum there are a whole lot more of the M.  You would be surprised how high the number of forumites who post of their humiliation; and still continue to come back for more time and time again.

 

I love it.    I can get a pudgy thinking about it.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear OP, the reason why it seems that most people in SL are into some form of BDSM is because you are spending way too much time in the adult sims. I suggest that you try looking for things to do in SL using your other head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...