Looking for land sponsors (not romantic)

Loli Lusch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for land sponsors who can help me in resurrecting "Lusch Haven," a place that is completely free to all SL residents. It featured cabins, photo studio, games, clothing, prizes, underwater hideaway, dancing floor with music, pianos, boating complete with a dock, swimming, camping with a trailer and tent, and education resources for new SL residents. I didn't charge for anything because I wanted to be of service to my fellow SLers.

I had the haven running for six months, but due to the poor Canadian dollar, I had to close it. I just couldn't afford it any longer. I miss it so much as it provided a great service too SL residents. I owned a 1/2 sim. 

I'm looking for sponsors now for funding so that I can resurrect the haven. I am willing to change the name and collaborate on what it would look like, services to offer, etc.

If there is anyone out there who has Linden to invest in a worthwhile venture that serves the community, please contact me! Email: loli.lusch@gmail.com or you can contact me in-world. Thank you!

Loli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.