Seeking Avatar Creator/Modifier

HunterPawhorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone who can create the needed parts for a Avatar that is very unique. Provide prices below please.

Because I am looking for someone who can create, a Siberian Wolf and Snow Leopard mix avatar, with more of the body showing as a Siberian White Wolf, and his tail being fluffy like a wolf but long and look somewhat like a snow leopard. With his ears being that of wolf with a little tuff of hair on the tips of his ears. I have image of what he looks like just not colored, please message me for more details.

You might get better responses if this was in the "Commerce / Inwolrd Employment" section of the forum.  

Also, I wouldn't expect anyone to post quotes in a reply just based on the description in your original post.  There will need to be some additional conversation between you and the potential creator to work out additional details about exactly what is being requested/created.  I wouldn't expect any estimates or quotes before that has taken place. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you had a picture or drawing of the texture mod you want, it would be helpful. also its easier to buy a base furry avatar and then just mod it to the way you want it instead of getting a really new one. tends to be cheaper in the long run. if theres a special type of avi you like you can ask the creator if they do customs, and if not its really easy to find the parts for what you want to accomplish.. as for prices> if its a texture mod only> depends on how many textures you need and how long it takes.. noone can give an exact price untill they know what you want.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.