Need pole dance animations, please help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am creating dance poles and I am having a very hard time finding the pole animations to put in them. the ones I have found are free ones that are not good at all. All the othere that I have found are no copy/no trans. I want to sell my creations so I need them to be copy/trans.

I have a pole script I can use, but I would like to find one that is menu driven that also has a menu button for 'random' so all animations can be used without the person having to select them.

Anyone have any suggestions? please?

Hello, check the usual places for dances. Sine Wave, 3FX and others. Some dances can be used for poles too. But be aware that the market for dance-poles is pretty tough. The makers of good dances won´t usually give them away for sale cos a pole is nothing than a stick with good or bad dances in it.

The scripts and design are the "easier" part.

Good Luck ! Monti

• Like 1

Full perms, or even copy/transfer animations are usually pretty expensive, espeically if they are really well done animations. While I have not had occasion to purchase dance animations, Monti offered good advice on where to begin to look . Make sure you read any licencing agreement before you buy, and are clear on what you are buying (i.e. full perms or copy/transfer animations) since many vendors may have more than one permission set of animations available. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Milo Madzuko wrote:

As much as I very much enjoy to see dance animations, the lewd act of poledancing is unGodly. I would highly discourage it, if you would!

In the words of our Lord, we must not act lewdly because punishment will be inevitable because it is dishonest and so the devil is in you. I think you should regularly attend church because the act of pole dancing is very lewd.

Transgression gains nothing but eternal hellfire, I would be scared if I were you!

Please keep your god to yourself!

Lucas Zurivost wrote:

Milo Madzuko wrote:

As much as I very much enjoy to see dance animations, the lewd act of poledancing is unGodly. I would highly discourage it, if you would!

In the words of our Lord, we must not act lewdly because punishment will be inevitable because it is dishonest and so the devil is in you. I think you should regularly attend church because the act of pole dancing is very lewd.

Transgression gains nothing but eternal hellfire, I would be scared if I were you!

Please keep your god to yourself!

LMAO :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.