If I cant fully migrate my items from my magic boxes what happens to my MP and their listings?

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As  my title stated --- I need to know what will happen if I Cant FULLY migrate my magic box items to the MP in Full

The reason for my asking is that I DO have an inventory size issue and ihave been very vigiliant to delte and box my inventory so I can Go on the Sl default VMM viewer...but I cant until i lower more of my inventory..

See my Inventory was 275,000 now its  169,594...so for th epast 2 weeks I have been cleaning/organizing/sorting/foldering/deleting my inventory....

Im still trying to make sure that each of my folders dont hav emroe than 500 items.....

SO--- I am still having a problem getting on the SL VMM viewer---- i DID make progress where i was able to be a stuck white cloud- for a few moments while on the new SL defailt VMM viewer...but Im STILL having issues....

Any suggestions? or what will happen to my items if i cant get probperly migrate them to the VMM?  

I was thinking of some how transferring those items in my Magic boxes to my main alt--Lishajoyahavenalt resident- which has an MP store as well---until i get this in compliance....but will i get reported for having a similiar listing to myself?

Thank you SL family,

HUGS

♥♥♥ Lisha

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.