Lumiere Noir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heard on G+ via Raffaele Macis that Lumiere Noir had died. He was such a lovely person, and contributed so much. I learned a lot from the Ivory Tower of Primitives and participated in building contests there in my early days in SL.

Hope that there is something arranged in SL to mark his passing, and thought I would maximise the chances that I would find out what it is by posting here. He must have helped thousands of people take their first steps with building in SL. There will be a lot of people wishing him well on the next stage of his journey.

Jack42 Meredith wrote:

Heard on G+ via Raffaele Macis that Lumiere Noir had died. He was such a lovely person, and contributed so much. I learned a lot from the Ivory Tower of Primitives and participated in building contests there in my early days in SL.

Hope that there is something arranged in SL to mark his passing, and thought I would maximise the chances that I would find out what it is by posting here. He must have helped thousands of people take their first steps with building in SL. There will be a lot of people wishing him well on the next stage of his journey.

Keep an eye on his feed.  Someone there will know about any services being held.

https://my.secondlife.com/lumiere.noir

Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.