Restaurants recommendations in Euro time zone, pls?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a full service restaurant venue to cater a dinner party with my friends in East European time zone.

That is restaurants that aren't only open for Americans who live in SLT. I don't want to log in at 03:00 or 04:00 in the morning. Are there in venues which operate within East European daytime hours? (UTC +3...)

Your best bet may be searching for "restaurant dining" in the in-world 'everything' search.  There were a fair number of results that looked like they did pertain to dining/restaurants but you would probably need to visit one to find out if it's the type of dining experience you're looking for and to find out their hours.  It would give you someplace to start from however. 

Erm. Words fail me.....which is a rarity, I freely admit, bu there ya go.

SL restaurants?  What you gonna do.....open a pack of peanuts or get a takeaway (Indian, in my locality) and logon and RP the meal experience?

There is a very good reason SL restaurants are somewhat thin on the ground, vis a vis Gor nordic settlements or Star Trek earth command.

Lastly, why not use the search option within SL?  That's what it's for.  Try it.

Posting here is akin to asking eskimos to recommend some sand for a beach.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.