Sign in to follow this  
cfnmsl

New CFNM sim opening soon!

Hey everyone!

First off, I hope that I am posting this in the right forum - if not I apologise in advance! :)

I originally posted about this about 18 months to 2 years ago - I really must apologise to all who took the time to give me feedback and ideas.  I am sorry that I could not see the idea through at the time, I got ill in RL and required quite some time in hospital.  I hope you understand that I have not forgotton about you!

In the time I have been away, I have put a lot more thought and effort into formulating what CFNM Living should really be about.  I've also released an updated and more thorough feedback survey so I can guage what's going to work best for most people.  I really will try to accomodate as many people's desires as I can!

Please take the new survey by clicking here!

Whilst sex will obviously be an important part of any Adult-rated development, I want to avoid this becoming a totally sex-centric sim.  What I mean is, I'd love to see it look and feel like a real community, with parks, plazas, shops, games and more!  This is why I have called the group CFNM Living - so you can live the CFNM lifestyle!  Of course what you do in your own home is entirely up to you!  We'll also have a few sex-friendly places dotted around... just don't do it in the park where the ducks can see! :P

We'll have a number of homes available for rent too!  I've gone to great lengths to source the best quality mesh homes as I'd really like this to be a high quality sim -  fit for the people who choose to make it their home!

I'm also very keen on having a CFNM Wrestling/Combat area - perhaps even having a sort of mini-league of Guys vs Girls?  Of course ot goes without saying that the guys would have to fight naked, but this is a CFNM sim, after all!

The other idea I'll be implementing is a CFNM Dating service - which will work like any other SL dating service except that the guys will - you guessed it - have to use a naked pic of their avatar!

I'd honestly LOVE ot hear all comments, suggestions and ideas that you'd like to see if you can see this sim becoming a regular resident of your TP history!  Feel free to IM me directly! (I wouldnt use the forum message box as I rarely remember to check that)

Thanks for reading, and it's great to be back!  I'm really looking forward to hearing from you all!

CFNMSL Resident

Hey there, of course you can!

I really should have put that into the post hehe :)

CFNM means Clothed Female, Naked Male.  Basically it's where the guys are not allowed to wear clothes around the clothed ladies.  Hope this helps!

CFNMSL Resident