Sign in to follow this  
Vellie Wasp

Seeking advice

Hello I looking for some advice. I have so trouble with my owner. She is currently causing drama for me and an friend of mine . My owner would not leave my friend alone. My friend says that getting to point where it just harassment and stalking. I'm being put in middle of all of drama is there any advice give me

how about forget this is real and only RP, get a grip and move on.

mute derender, block and never look back.

She won't listen to me and if block her she will just I'm with alt. Trying to leave her last night.she just blew up made situation even more worst. Even though about talking to linden if I can find one. I don't to get them involved with the situation

Yeah .... OK

Friend needs to AR the harassment.  Every time an alt IM's report it and mention the primary avatar's name.  There is nothing else either one of youcan do.  AR and mute as the alts come through.  If you do not want to let her keep you, don't get in an argument.  She knows how you feel now,  Just mute and move on.

Alright I will mute her and remove my owner from my friend list . Meaning I am runway sub. But will be wroth it and also tell my friend to do the same and let rest

Please remember that Lindens will not become involved in personal disagreements (which this is).  Rip off your collar,  declare yourself 'Free at last' and move on.

You have three options:

1. Dump the friend, mute them, keep them out of your life, thereby eliminating the drama.  This would make you a lousy friend.
  2. Just learn to deal with the drama and suffer through until your owner or the friend solve the problem for you.  This would make you an indecisive martyr, or merely someone very weak willed.
  3. Dump the owner, mute them, and move on.  This would be the brave and smart route.

You already knew these were your options.  Random, anonymous strangers cannot make the decision for you.  If you simply cannot pick one on your own, take a dice, roll it, divide by 2, and round up if it's not a whole number, and that's the option you pick.

You have three options:

1:  Dump the friend, mute them, keep them out of your life, thereby eliminating the drama.  This would make you a lousy friend.

2:  Just learn to deal with the drama and suffer through until your owner or the friend solve the problem for you.  This would make you an indecisive martyr, or merely someone very weak willed

3:  Dump the owner, mute them, and move on.  This would be the brave and smart route.

You already knew these were your options.  Random, anonymous strangers cannot make the decision for you.  If you simply cannot pick one on your own, take a dice, roll it, divide by 2, and round up if it's not a whole number, and that's the option you pick.

Tolya Ugajin wrote: take a dice, roll it, divide by 2, and round up if it's not a whole number, and that's the option you pick.

That sounds like it might be a bit complicated for the OP.