Moved Threads & Post Counts

Peewee Musytari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Several threads have been moved from the Forums to Answers, when they arrive they have previous replies in "comments" but they aren`t all there.

Several of the reply posts have gone missing in transit or been removed, but they are still included in the post count for the thread and are listed as unread replies. Which makes it impossible to get the thread showing as "read" because you can`t read the missing posts.

One example is: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Viewers/Inventory-gone-in-Phoenix-again/qaq-p/742627

It arrived with one reply as a comment, has since had another reply, but on the list of topics it says it has 5 replies (not 2) and is stuck with 3 "unread".

It is making it harder checking for new "genuine" unread  posts on questions.

I've tested it in this forum and yes, I read all topic, opened the comment, and in "All Question it still appeared as with 3 new answers (when the question has only one comment and one answer.

Than, I went back to the question and in "Question options" (top left), I choose "Mark Question a Read" and now in the list og open questions it shows as read.

Of course, it is only a workaround, having to do this in every post is a pain, but...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.