Club India is HIRING!!! Payment ASSURED

debbyom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11351330_934990756523108_959862757069948918_n.jpg

We are looking for Djs and Hosts for Club India. We have an average of 7000+ traffic every day.

Details:

Each shift is of 2 hours.

Send your resume nc to hum4ever.magic [owner] with your calling card, SL Legacy name (not display name), your timezone, when you are online, your previous work experience and your current positions held.

Payment:

For every 2 hour shift that you either host or DJ, either you get an assured 250L$/shift or the amount of tips you collected (if you gatherd more tips than the assured amount of 250L$)

Terms:

Depending on the descretion of the owner, you may or may not have a temporary working week. It depends on your resume and your interest to work for us.

Landmark: Teleport 

11351330_934990756523108_959862757069948918_n.jpg

Ah indian clubs. Reminds me of an SL wantrepreneur named Hitesh a long time ago.

But wow! Tips OR wages, gee this sounds like a sweet deal and I can't possibly imagine what your angle is. Should I be a little concerned though that the outfit exercising these same discretions cannot even spell the word? Maybe I'm picky but that seems like a bit of a red flag to me.

debbyom wrote:

Hi, thanks for your opinion. 

Although, before you red flag it, why dont you come down and check this for yourself. Its pretty easy to comment so soon and pretty difficult to be truthful about it.

"Be truthful about it" Lolwut?

So let's sum up thus far. A faint smell of Hitesh, Dickensian payment model, ESL and comprehension challenges. Wow where can I sign up? Hold me back!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.