How do I use Amazon Payments to buy Linden?

Azareth Kohime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I use Amazon Payments (payments.amazon.com) to buy Linden? Please do not say transfer to PayPal since I've already considered that. (I don't have a varified account). I just really want to use the money directly from my Amazon Payment to buy $L

EDIT:

Is there any other way than calling? I'm really uncomfortable talking on the phone and I would like to not have to talk with anyone. I was really hoping that someone could forward me to a site that I can buy $L from using Amazon Payments or some other way of getting $L with Amazon Payments.

3 answers to this question

Your best course of action is to make a free call to the Billing team on:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

My search of the approved L$ vendors turned up none that accept Amazon payments.  There might be another third party that does, but I don't recommend using them due to the fact you run a much greater risk of being hacked and/or put on administrative hold and having the amount purchased plus 10% removed from your account...

Some of them, however, allow you to use an SMS to pay.. but that'd show up on your next cell phone bill and not all cell phone companies may be cool with it.  (In other words, I'm saying that to cover my behind, because I've never used that feature either.)

As a fellow Amazon Payments user, I've found that it's far, far more limited in where it can be used than Paypal.  So far, I've only used it for my Amazon purchases.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.