Former Trolls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just read what you just read, and wondered why you posting this? I doubt anyone here knows of anyone of those guys lol. 

However, it is fun to get on youtube and watch Ted troll secondlife! He's by far one of the most hilarious trolls that does SL trolling, but in a more casual way than just being hardcore. So go to youtube and search "Ted Second Life trolling". 

Grab some popcorn as he exposes some nut cases.

Jumpman Lane wrote:

I think trolls are saps who think being contrarian is "cool". The saddest thing in the world is a nerd at a computer "acting" cool.e.g.
"Reformed"
griefers hehehe

At least Alcoholics Anonymous members admit they are only one drink away from falling back into their "bad" (What's so bad, anyway?) habits. These guys are lying to themselves as well as the journalists who are paying them for their stories . . . oh wait . . .

Alec - the rubbish that people treat as being true on the net

I've never been a troll or a griefer for that matter. Usually in forums when folks cant come up with a cogent argument the fall back on innanet meme trash and accusations of trolling, flaming, griefing or w/e. poor saps hehehehehe. It all comes down to the fact that so few can give it as well as they get. :P

Jumpman Lane wrote:

I've never been a troll or a griefer for that matter. Usually in forums when folks cant come up with a cogent argument the fall back on innanet meme trash and accusations of trolling, flaming, griefing or w/e. poor saps hehehehehe. It all comes down to the fact that so few can give it as well as they get.
:P

Calling someone a troll is the last refuge of someone who usually can't even understand the argument.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.