Using this hud called Earn2Life - problem with withdrawing funds.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, I had built up a good amount of L just visiting places and completing the offers which usually last about 3 minutes. Then when I went to withdraw it said it would give me the L I requested on a certain date. Well, that day came and gone and I never got my funds. What do I do?

It's not something sponsored by LL. It's possible you fell into a scam, or there's an error, or any number of things, but it would be best for you to ask the creator of the HUD. I've never heard of it, personally; I imagine most of us haven't. 

LL will not help you get the $L you "earned," since it's not a product they have anything to do with. Live and learn. If the HUD/creator won't give you the money, you're out a bit of time and you've learned not to trust free $L offers. 

Sorry to tell you , but most of those types of "easy money" things are scams or you are paid, in terms of RL money, just pennies for hours of your time.  If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.  No one is going to pay you much of anything for 3 minutes of your time.

You are much better off getting a part time job in RL and working just a few hours, or save your lunch money or coffee money a couple days a week and buying $Ls with the money saved.  You can live well in SL on just that.

Ok update time. I went to the in-world office, and I clicked this ATM that they had there, and they gave me L$. Honestly I don't care if I have a lot of $L, normally I use my $L to tip DJs, that's about it really, only occasionally I'll buy an avatar item or something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.