haven't been abled to log in to my viewer

SweetMandana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Dear Helpers I have been trying to log in to my viewer from home . I have tried everything u suggested but still No Luck! :( 

Now... I am wondering if my partner has block my way from logging in... he had blocked me from viewing My SL web pages long before ....but never abled to prevent me from logging into the viewer...

I would appreacieate it if some one answers my question...if that makes sense...

3 answers to this question

Hi Mandana,

Okay, I've read your other posts and all I can think of is perhaps a firewall/viewer/connection issue. I've never heard of anyone having a firewall issue on a Mac, so I think it's more likely a viewer or connection issue. Did you try another viewer?

If you'd been blocked, you'd have seen a message saying that your computer cannot connect to SL, not that something has gone wrong. So, it seems unlikely that's an issue, and I've no idea how anyone could get you blocked from SL, that's something the Linden's do. And blocking you from viewing web pages is the sort of thing that I think only malware could do.

If your partner ever had access to your computer, there's no end to the weirdness you might experience now.

• Like 1

In earlier posts, you said you were unable to log-in, but the error message you quoted said...

"We're having trouble connecting. There may be problems with your internet connection, or the second Life Servers.You can either check your internet connection, and try again in a few minutes, click help to connect to our support site, or click teleport to attempt to teleport home"

That message confuses me. It mentions having problems connecting, which suggests you are not logged-in. It also mentions teleporting home, which can only happen if you are already logged-in. So, are you having problem getting in-world at all, or having problems getting to some certain destination when you are already in-world?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.