In Search: Merchants/Stores - why does my name Ricci Beebe only bring up THREE of my 50+ items!?!?

Ricci Beebe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Search: Ricci Beebe brings up THREE of my 50+ items.

Search CLIMAX brings up 3 other stores with climax in their title but does nor show my store at all...

Any ideas?  Am I doing something wrong in my listings or is search really this terrible?

(Settings are: General, Moderate, Adult - so should show all)

Thanks

Ricci Beebe

CLIMAX

-------------------------------

Ariel - new to this Answers forum and can't see a way to reply to you so adding it up here:

I have sent you a screenshot of my search in world ... I'm puzzled by your search working properly but I get the 3 item results with searches by myself and an alt. Very odd  (CLIMAX search does not bring up anything at all related to me!)

2 answers to this question

Like Ariel, I see all 50 of your products. I'm inclined to agree with Ariel that your marketplace maturity settings may be getting in the way. It may also be possible that your browser has a stuck cookie or such. Try switching to another web browser as a quick test before you go so far as to flush cookies from your standard browser (I think it's a good idea to have two browsers handy to you can determine if one of them is being naughty, or it's something else).

Regarding replying to us...

LL, for some reason, apparently didn't think people who ask questions should be able to participate in the answering of them. So, the only way you can continue a conversation you start here is to either continually come back to your original post and edit it (via "Options" over there on the right, or by posting via "Permalink" on any response you get. The former method gives no notification to anyone that you've added to your post, the latter only notifies the single individual you've responded to, and that response isn't visible in the thread, unless people hunt for it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.