some one tried to black mail me into giving them L$ what else do I need to do besides file an AR ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i copied the IM (did that as soon as they said doing so would get me banned because that is what tipped me off that they were just trying get L$ from me and not copying it would probabaly mean i wouldnt have proof of the black mail if anything more were to come of it)

so what else do I do besides send an AR ? 

The terms of service document is not that difficult to read or search. If you're going to jump on the AR bandwagon due to a belief that someone has breached the tos but I'm the next breath ask a very basic question, easily answered by a quick look at the tos, that's a big clue that you ought to go and read it.

After all, you did agree to it before using the service... You did read it right?

Splatulated wrote:

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

I'd use harassment and would AR...no telling what new residents they're scaring cause they don't know all the TOS yet.

i filed under Fraud L$ or USD

of course... ask for advice and do something different, as always

DON'T ASK  if you don't listen

Was teleported to a private adult rated sim with out being told (I still don't know how to check rating of sim and where I was teleported was just water had I known I would have never accepted the port)

They brought up a past negotiation that was dropped between me and someone else for a cannon that decided to do it any way and repeatedly said it would be for free

Blackmailer claims I stole the build and owe 2,500 L$ This didn't add up or sound right and they ignored every copy and paste of their "husbands" post where he said it was free

The blackmailer said to give them the L$ or I would be reported and of course I didn't one because it didn't add up and 2 because I don't have that much so then they went on about reporting me and getting their friends to report me and contacting linden lab directly over the phone and then said they would need 5 more reports to get me banned

First, don't accept TPs unless you know the person.

Next, the ONLY person that can complain about an IP infringement is the original person. They have to file a DMCA. THe others can report until they are blue in the face and they will be ignored as they have no standing. If it is stolen/copybotted, doesn't matter if it's free or not, it would still be an IP violation.

The only thing you'll get banned for or in realy trouble for in SL is child play as in child sex play. 

Was teleported to a private adult rated sim with out being told (I still don't know how to check rating of sim and where I was teleported was just water had I known I would have never accepted the port)

in my viewer it's pretty clear where a tp leads to, it shows the rating in the tp request itself...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.