Searching for the answer to souls and Earth-religion on Second-Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I knew someone would call me out on that. I SAID HE MADE A POINT.  I clearly said that Drake in the first sentence.

The definition is the definition as it stands. This is  A VERY DIFFERENT TOPIC than that of what magic/healing is. 

The definition of soul cannot prove a soul exists, that's my point. As for the definition itself,  if a soul did  exist, then well, the definition would  certainly hold up, but how do we know a soul exist?

So to put things easy for everyone to understand, and repeat myself. My argument is that the definition of soul DOES NOT prove soul exist. That's all I was saying, as for  the definition, that's  what it is.

You can't just compare the soul definition to magic/healing cause there was  proof between those two words that they relate and go hand to hand. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canoro Philipp wrote:

you dont believe that the mind is immaterial?

you dont believe that we have different personalities?

you dont believe that our different personalities are caused by our minds, which are created by our brain?

if the required elements to fit a definition exist, than the defined object exists.

Gosh, aren't I a clever solipsist to have made the Canoro figment ask thse ridiculous and irrelevant questions.

Alec - being the only thing in my universe

Scooby Mode wrote:

You can't just compare the soul definition to magic/healing cause there was  proof between those two words that they relate and go hand to hand. 

Would you like to rewrite this in English please.

Alec - laughing at the clumsy rhetoric of the naive and unpracticed

That was idotic Alec.

First off, I doubt you can turn a car into a garage.

Your daughter makes Ice cream disappear cause she eats it., and you made her sound overweight with that follow up.

Thirdly, that's nature, what goes in, must come out (waits for you to hold me politically correct on this one and take me literal).

If you can't distinguish between what would be magic involved, and how it isn't, then what more can I say? I said in the post, things that would relate to performing magic, IF SOMEONE WAS MAGICAL AND IF THEY THE MAGICAL PERSON, NOT YOUR DAUGHTER... COULD MAKE THINGS VANISH. 

Scooby - Owning Alec everytime he replies back. 

Next person please:p Also be over age, it's a shame LL has thrown the teen grid into the main one now.

Scooby Mode wrote:

That was idotic Alec.

First off, I doubt you can turn a car into a garage.

Hahahahahaah! English isn't your first language is it, Scooby? I turned my car into a garage only half an hour ago. First I used the electronic garage door opener so that I didn't crash my car into the door, of course.

Alec - how stupid people are, especially when they don't realise it

English is my first language, you're just a baddie. I bet you aren't from the USA, this is exactly why you probably don't even get half the things I say because it has to be worded so simple, a  grade schooler could undestand for you to  pick up! hahaha

As for  you turning your car into the garage, YOU ARE PARKING IT INSIDE. 

What are you, 12? Don't need to lie to be cool Alec, it's bad for you lol.

Scooby -  owning Alec yet again and winning. 

Scooby Mode wrote:

Your daughter makes Ice cream disappear cause she eats it., and you made her sound overweight with that follow up.

So eating is magic, then, by your argument?

(And my daughter is absolutely gorgeous; if you don't believe me, watch out for a movie coming out called "Gullible's Travails" - she plays the second lead in it and a Hollywood career awaits.)

(Would you feel happier if I told you that I make her boyfriends disappear, or would you quibble that it's actually the shotgun I am pointing at them that does the magic?)

Alec - playing with my food

Scooby Mode wrote:

English is my first language, you're just a baddie. I bet you aren't from the USA, this is exactly why you probably don't even get half the things I say because it has to be worded so simple, a  grade schooler could undestand for you to  pick up! hahaha

You're right, Scooby, I am not from the USA. And my education involved attending the original Cambridge University, not that second-hand copy just outside Boston.

I will also admit to the accuracy of your comment about my diminished comprehension of your posts, but that is probably because you must have missed kindergarten last week when they taught you how to use a spellchecker to hide semi-literacy.

Alec - taunting morons

No, eating is nothing magical. Again, if you had a brain, you'd know what WOULD BE MAGICAL, or could realistically think of scenarios.  

Why are you throwing out these idiotic extremes and taking it so literal, why?  I mean I could have threw out extremes too on some of these posts, but decided I wouldn't do so.

As for your daughter being gorgeous, I doubt she is judging by your personality, and I'm serious. As for the movie she is in, I doubt it. Again, don't need to lie Alec to be cool, it's ok little guy, now eat your icecream  and stop playing with it LOL.

Scooby- Laughing at Alec failing.

I will give it to you tho on the website thing a few posts back, you did get me when I said "Are we going to exclude websites now?" Although I know as well that not everything is always fact on these websites, tho if you typed "healing magic"  it rings up so many pages, and the whole thing about spell usage and all..

Scooby Mode wrote:

You deserved that question cause you're replying back with stupid posts, so that was a legit question, not a stupid one.

Scooby - Owning the attention whore some more.  

Au contraire mon petit chou-fleur, you get the answers here you deserve. Ask a stupid question, get an answer you don't understand; you probably didn't even get the riparian reference.

Alec - using long words that Scooby has to look up; it increases the time between his posts, which is a benefit to everyone

Oh, good to see you using your natural language now Alec! *golf claps*  Now just get a better translator for english so you can understand everything I say without taking it so literal Haha you know that google translator  isn't 100% accurate when you translate my english into whatever language you just typed out (assuming french). 

I rather not look up something that's mostly idiotic like all your posts on this thread seem to be. Oh but wait! I did look up your post history, you seem to have a history of trolling hard and being snarky. 

Scooby Mode wrote:

Oh, good to see you using your natural language now Alec! *golf claps*

That's just one of the four I speak, actually. English is my mother tongue of course. Was your mother illiterate, because that would explain a lot.

Scooby Mode wrote:

(assuming french)

Aren't you certain? Is your cosmopolitan education lacking with regard to the world outside Abnormal, Indiana or whatever redneck backwoods town you growed up in. I suppose if you failed your English 001 then they would have thought it pointless teaching you how civilised people communicate.

Scooby Mode wrote:

I did look up your post history, you seem to have a history of trolling hard and being snarky. 

Dahling, that's merely the very small tip of a very large iceberg. And you are out of your depth already.

Alec - offering sparkly things to occupy small minds

PS Have you looked up "riparian" yet? Have you worked out how it relates to "literal" and my reference to a bank? Keep trying, you may get there by the turn of the century.

Oh, so because I don't know a other language? LOL..... I'm more than likely betting ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE.  As for the assumption, again, that's what it was LOL! Never said for a fact what language you spoke in, nor do I really care because it's something stupid more than likely.

Now, please type me some double post again, I enjoy you raging, and now you started with some bigger insults towards me! Nice.

If I knew you were a troll earlier, I would have brought you lots of food to feed you.

Scooby - Getting bored with Alec cause he offers nothing.   Hey! Hey! You are the one talking about using a shotgun to run off your fat daughters boyfriends LOL... Redneck much Alec?

Come on, you can do better.

Thank you for the double post angry little troll, please do it some more!

Yes,  you could have eaten it, and shared some with your fat daughter who seems to put it away LOL!

Go youtube "Ted trolling secondlife"  and watch how it's done.

Come on little troll, you can do better.  Go for a triple.

EDITl Oh you did do a triple post! Gee, so fast, I couldn't even hit enter on this one. Now lets go for  4 posts in a row to my 1 against you LOL........ Come on, and as for my english..... It's readable, you're a  troll, and getting owned hard by me, so have to resort like most typical losers do and correct the other persons english cause you simply just can't win. It's ok Alec, I know how this all goes, you're not the only one. 

And to think that you're a hypocrite cause  you've made mistakes in your grammar more than likely lots of times during your pathetic life. It's funny, cause I don't correct peoples sentences if I'm able to read them. Everything I have said so far has been readable, please copy and paste something I have said that you couldn't read. 

Scooby Mode wrote:

Thank you for the double post

I'd like to think that I am more prolific at posting than you because my cognitive processes are faster (I have actually posted in four other threads while you were typing blank lines here) but it's probably because you are spending considerable time looking up words like "riparian" and trying to work out the connction with "literal" and "bank".

Alec - to challenge readers; you're no challenge though

I'm not looking up a word, funny. It seems you have to throw out 2 or  3 posts for my every 1 I make.

Come on, you can do better hypocrite. I'm sure you made spelling errors before, refer back to my last post I edited cause I seen you gave me what I wanted which was a triple before I even refreshed the page! LOL.

Scooby Mode wrote:

I'm not looking up a word, funny.

"Funny" means amusing, or peculiar. Don't you know that word? It would be better if you looked up words that you don't understand, because otherwise people might be insulting you without you realising it, on top of the insults you actually DO recognise.

Alec - explaining how it works

I know what funny means. Again, you take it literal troll. I just said funny cause you are trying to go make me look up a word, and even translate  a sentence I could care less about. 

Funny........

Scooby - Owning Alec more and more, and making him rage. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.