Show your Linden Relief Bear!

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

Je sais. Vraiment, c'est terrible ..
:(

@ all : More bears, please.

Wil, oh mon Dieu ! :smileysad:

EN DIRECT - Cette secousse de magnitude 6 s'est produite cette fois au sud-ouest de Tokyo. A la centrale de Fukushima, l'enceinte du réacteur n°2 n'est plus étanche.

• Nouveau séisme au sud-ouest de Tokyo

Thanks for the bear but I think I don´t understand. I´m not disappointed because I didn´t get a bear but  because I  got the money resent. I only bought the bear to support those poor people in Japan.

Thanks for the bear anyway. *beams happily while cuddling the bear*

I try to buy another one and hope that this time they keep the money. Not much sense in raising funds and then sending them back. I would have donated even if I didn´t get anything in return too.

Aria Dragonash wrote:

Thanks for the bear but I think I don´t understand. I´m not disappointed because I didn´t get a bear but  because I  got the money resent. I only bought the bear to support those poor people in Japan.

Thanks for the bear anyway. *beams happily while cuddling the bear*

I try to buy another one and hope that this time they keep the money. Not much sense in raising funds and then sending them back. I would have donated even if I didn´t get anything in return too.

The same thing happened with my first attempt to donate. I was successful the second time, though!

bear.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.