i can´t enter at the gaming houses

Brenda Bechir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

And I'm contact by having detected a trouble on my account since I have access to Second Life but not allow me to attend gaming houses.I´ve try  again to pay my premium account and says the payment was successfully processed but still canot go. I wonder if it's all right with my account. I look   for one of you to answer. Best regards

1 answer to this question

We can't look at your account. We are all SL residents like you, so you wouldn't want us looking at your account anyway.  Lindens never come here.  All we can do is advise you to look at the restrictions here >>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Second_Life_Skill_Gaming_FAQ#Why_can.E2.80.99t_I_access_a_Skill_Gaming_Region.3F  .  Pay particular attention to the note that says "If you believe you meet all requirements for access, but are still unable to enter a Skill Gaming Region, please try resubmitting your current billing information and re-logging into Second Life as a first step toward troubleshooting."  If you've done all of that and still have trouble, contact the LL billing office.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.