peoPROBLEM IN PRIVATE VOICE,

Fatima Farella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I make a voice call (private) the person I call can listent to me perfectly, but I cant, some times even I dont see they have active their voice. I try the firewall recomendation but I have no firewall active, so it cant be. I am a mac user, can this be the problem? The funny thing is that sometimes the voice works perfectly , but must of the time I have this problem.

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure about mac specifics, but about the firewall.. if you are using some kind of router, like a wifi router, it might have firewall activated or block some ips, windows firewall and some antivirus also asks permission to allow some conections, if you updated the viewer my be there changed something. And if the voice comes "broken" that could be due to bad internet conection too, or the sim you are is laggier and is making your client slow.

Have you tried visiting the Region Voice Echo Canyon Inworld? It's a Linden provided Voice testing region. Only you can hear you. It's a great place to confirm that voice is working and the region is usually empty, so performance is about as good as it gets.

The landing point is set, I prefer to not stand at that point because avatar pile-ups can occur.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.