VMM Nightmare - Delisted all my previous listed VMM items!

JoJo Aurelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You read that right. I spent over a week setting up VMM, removing all six of my Magic boxes, with over 200 items. So today, I "crashed" while uploading an image, within the Linden Viewer, it crashed and became corrupted. I reinstalled it and logged and and went to VMM inbox and, ta da, a message, "We have delisted all your items because your file was empty!!!!" WTF? So if you reinstall your viewer they delist all your items??? More work, more work. Also, description keeps changing to WRONG names.

Faye Feldragonne wrote:

You read that right. I spent over a week setting up VMM, removing all six of my Magic boxes, with over 200 items. So today, I "crashed" while uploading an image, within the Linden Viewer, it crashed and became corrupted. I reinstalled it and logged and and went to VMM inbox and, ta da, a message, "We have delisted all your items because your file was empty!!!!" WTF? So if you reinstall your viewer they delist all your items??? More work, more work. Also, description keeps changing to WRONG names.

Oh, no Faye, this is terrible! I am so sorry. 

LL, step and take responsibilty for your software bugs, like we take responsibilty for the products we make.

Update: use website to relist everything at once. I forgot about this! DUH!

I woke up this morning to find all my tiems delisted again," We have unlisted your listings because the version folders are empty. You need to add items to the verson folders to list again." Ok, so anyone? WTF is going on? It took me two hours to relist all of them yesterday! The folders are automatcially created when dropped into the VMM slot. I didn't creat them. So how do I fix this? It's like, no one can help. People read this but, nothing. Where do we find support?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.