Search term operators on marketplace

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Not that I have found, but I wonder how much of that is keyword spam. 

Your best bet is to use the built-in narrowing options on the marketplace, i.e. search "Maitreya," then narrow by clicking Apparel > Women's > Tops > Corsets, rather than using multiple search terms, which tends to pull up everything with EITHER Maitreya OR Corset in the keywords. I don't know of a way to narrow otherwise.

It's not perfect, but you can use the boolean operators NOT, AND, and OR.  So you can search for

blouse NOT DEMO

and see a display that filters out all items that  have the freestanding word DEMO in them.  I have experimented and find that it does not filter out demo or _demo_ or DEMOblouse or other variations, but it cuts down on some of the listings. 

• Like 1

Chance are if you enter Maitreya corset, you're going to get appliers aka system layers. You need to look for mesh corsets. There are few, if any, specifically for the Maitreya body. I've not really had a problem with most standard mesh sizes with the alphas that Maitreya includes. You may need to go up a size from what you wore with your default avi, depending on the mesh. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.