3 lost linden homes because of malfunction. Can I get credited for these?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone.

I was in a linden home yesterday and noticed that people were flying all around in that region and on top of the house next to me was a sky dome.  Talk about an awful blue view in my window so I left that home from another home.

This morning, I chose 3 different homes and the reason I abandoned them was.

1.   Couldn't reach the destination as home just wasn't there

2.   It said again that destination was unavailable.  I could see I was there but there was no home and next to that home was another home with all kinds of sparkles and stuff going on.

3.   The 3rd home was completely jammed.  I could see that I was the owner but I couldn't get out of the door, I couldn't use the control panel or click on anything.  I figured if I walked out of the door, I could see why this is so jammed.

Now before you tell me to get online chat, I've been there and done that and wrote so many support tickets for these falty friggin homes.  Instead of creating new things, why not fix the ones which are faulty.  The only reason I took a premium membership was to get the linden home cause the 300 a week and a one time 1,000 is not worth it.  I can get the same by just purchasing linden which gives me 2,000 for $10.00 Canadian and my quarterly membership costs me $30.00 Canadian so it comes to the same thing.  With the premium, I only get 1200 a month so I'm out 800 each month with the membership.

The only upside to this was that I get a linden home.  Yes I realize that we are allowed 5 within 24 hours but if I don't get up at 3:30 in the morning my time to choose a home after the sims are restarted, I'm out of luck and end up with the faulty ones or ones that allow everything on their region.  I thought linden homes were supposed to be quiet and secure.  I've seen more stuff around me that uses allot of animation, sparkling things flying, a sky dome above the neighbor's house and long vertical strips of fire and whatever.  Who wants to stay there..............and that's why these houses are constantly abandoned and people are in search of another one.  Until they are stricter with what is allowed or not on linden regions, the premium membership isn't worth unless all members are looking for is a place to crash and have sex.  Avatar sex??? Really???  Boy times must be hard for people if it's gone down that road.

Anyway as for the 3 hours I went to this morning, I'm now without a home till 10 PM tonight before I can choose, yet again, a home with all kinds of problems.

Is there any way I can get credited for the 3 hojmes of this morning?  I would not have left either one if there hadn't been these problems with it.  All I ever get from live chat is **we're sorry for your troubles** and **would you like to send a support ticket**.  I'm done with support tickets and live chat.  It's a total waste of time as nothing gets resolved and these homes are still full of bugs and things not working and neighbors who are allowed to put all kinds of junk in the air and around their property and this is allowed.

If I don't get credited for these three houses, I will not renew my premium membership when it comes due.  I have already removed my payment information.  All I want was a little home witout sseeing flashes of odd fire and light and **a sky dome** really?  Those things are ugly at best and should be kept way up in the sky and not above any kind of linden home.

Thank you for reading my rant.

Mocha

I don't owe any money to the lindens.  In fact I think they owe me 4 cents and that's ok.  I have now deleted my account.  It's the only thing any sain person would do.  SL is very time consuming and only creates a bad habit for its users to stay glued to the computer and spend their hard earned real life money trying to imagine a virtual life that doesn't exist and the only people who are happy are the ones taking our hard earned money.

Good luck to all.

Mocha.

PS.  I should have made this decision 3 days after I joined. 

Mochadaisy wrote:

I don't owe any money to the lindens.  In fact I think they owe me 4 cents and that's ok.  I have now deleted my account.  It's the only thing any sain person would do.  SL is very time consuming and only creates a bad habit for its users to stay glued to the computer and spend their hard earned real life money trying to imagine a virtual life that doesn't exist and the only people who are happy are the ones taking our hard earned money.

Good luck to all.

Mocha.

PS.  I should have made this decision 3 days after I joined. 

Can i haz ur stuffs?

Well in the first place you really should have paid for a years membership for $72  US. That works out to $6 a month. You get $4 back in allowance, so it actually costs you $2  a month assuming you would have bought Lindens anyway. For that $2 a month you probably can't rent a 512 sqm property, so if you want money and land you are further ahead with a yearly premium membership than just buying Lindens.

I'm not sure why u had somuch trouble with your Linden homes. I've had several, and the sims were almost always dead.

I finally decided to buy a piece of mainland as my 512 land allowance, i got one that was square and on a mainland road junction. I put a 2 story brickbuilding on it, and furnished it with prims to spare.

Not sure what u mean about being credited for you 3 homes, you can move 5 times a day, just keep looking.

:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.