Sign in to follow this  
Lexii Lungu

Gothic Store/Brand Name Suggestions..??

Heyy everyone!!~

I have a little second life marketplace store but I am going to be making maybe another or actually a few more for various things such as tattooing and clothing and maybe shoes here and there, maybe even hair if im patient enough. I will revolve aorund my gothic styles and cultures primarily in my creations but one thing remains to agitate me... I have not one single clue what to potentially name my brands or stores for all of those creation genres listed.

I have seen some other suggestions over the internet and on secondlife aswell but I run into the problem of them all sounding good or bad to me... im stuck in indecision.. and I cannot seem to find one that sticks out the most to me personally. I am open to suggestions to see what I could possibly name my goth-styled stores or brands.. 

Suggest anything you want to.. I take all into consideration!!

Thanks in advance, 

Lexii Lenoire (lexii.lungu)

Consider getting inspiration from some of your fave goth bands.  I don't have a suggestion for a name but make sure whatever you choose isn't already in use.  Good luck!

Ooo thats a good idea aswell actually .. and of course I check for all potential store names in the market to see if there are ones too similar or taken.. iv seen a few not taken yet so we will see!!~

How about Necrogoth.  It appears you have a knack for raising the dead.  You have resurrected quite a few dead posts (most almost 2 years old) in the forum recently.  Just what is the significance of September 2013 for you?

Venus Petrov wrote:

Consider getting inspiration from some of your fave goth bands.  I don't have a suggestion for a name but make sure whatever you choose isn't already in use.  Good luck!

This is a great suggestion... not names of goth bands but perhaps names of gothesque songs.

"Exterminating Angel"

"Love like Blood"

"Waste Land"

"Black No. 1"

"Spellbound"

Stuff like that.

...Dres

I wasn't suggesting names of goth bands, rather getting inspiration from them.  Picking song titles is one example.  Thx Dres :matte-motes-grin:

Lexii Lungu wrote:

Heyy everyone!!~

[snip]

Suggest anything you want to.. I take all into consideration!!

Thanks in advance, 

Lexii Lenoire (lexii.lungu)

• Darkness Corner
  • Seeing Shadows
  • Crier dans le noir (Yelling in the dark)
  • DarcChic

Just free-thinking ... carry on.