Why are some products now rated adult, or moderate in Marketplace that are totally innocent ?

Jaylin Wytchwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

We sell food-Items, Greeting Cards, Cuddle Gift Toys etc

Now some of them are forcibly switched to moderate and adult, and i wonder whats so bad (moderate) about a Cuddle Cow with a "Happy New Year" sign or a "Medieval Meal"...or ADULT on a "Vegetables Serving Tray".

This Marketplace seems horribly broken regarding his.

UPDATE: Well i found it. We used "Happy new year" in different languages and "año nuevo" means "New Year" in Spanish but forces a change to Moderate... i wonder what filthy thoughts were at work here....

The Medieval Meal had indeed "Gor" as keyword (funnily Kajira is not a moderate word), as had the tray..deleted.  Well if i now figure out, why an innocent Sake Tray is Adult, im good.

UPDATE2: Copied the whole sake tray text, sentence for sentence, Updating evey time, and see.. nothing changed, nothing Adult anymore... Nice shot at wasting time.

4 answers to this question

Oh my! I Bolded everything that wasn't me blabbering!

I JUST got done doing this for our store actually, noticing it as well. If your items are general in nature, and marked moderate, I'm not sure if a lot of people know, but when marked moderate or adult they are no longer viewable by the public. (Meaning if they are not logged in, they can't see what you sell!)

I thought the marketplace was broken as well, and fiddled around with it for quite sometime until I actually took a moment to look at what it was telling me. After trying to change a product to general, and hitting save, it will bring you to your inventory list, and a red (or is it green, i cant remember) bar will be near the top of your inventory list explaining which field makes your item unable to be marked general. For example, I was trying to make a static couples pose general, and after hitting save, the announcement said something along the lines of "Your item's maturity setting is unable to be changed due to the Description field"

So look for that notice, and see what it is telling you!

Usually certain keywords either in the description or tags will set this off. For example, the word 'gor' was in my description, simply stating that "we sell other poses, fun, playful, gor, sexy, and more!" not even describing the item, and it automatically gets marked moderate for that word being in there.

Double and triple check your descriptions. If you are using any 'moderate' or 'adult' themed terms or phrases, this may immediately mark your item as such. Look them over, even the smallest of words you wouldnt think are so bad may be keywords for getting your items marked with a different mature rating!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.