Why won't my account let me log into tip jars or time clocks

lotusCharltina Yao

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

@RoyalVampireQueen031,

Do you mean you cannot log in to a tip jar at a club?  Or do you mean that you are not able to pay a performer's tip jar?

If it's the first problem, check to see that you have the proper group activated.  Also check your top menu bar to see if scripts have been disabled on the parcel.  If they have, mention the problem to the club owner.

If it is the second problem, report it to the owner of the tip jar.  Also try right clicking their avatar and choosing Pay.  You don't actually need a tip jar to pay somebody.

• Like 1

Without much information, there's not a lot we can tell you, really. 

The most obvious question is: Does the tip jar/time clock belong to you, or do you otherwise have permission to use it? You can't just pop into most clubs and use their tip jars; you have to have permission, usually by being an employee of that location. Some are open to everyone, but not most.

If you ARE an employee, and are still having this problem, is there an employee group and are you wearing the appropriate group tag? Try wearing it, if you aren't already, and then using the tip jar. If THAT doesn't work, contact the location owner and let them know you are haivng problems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoyalVampireQueen031 said:

I am having this issue too. I dont know what the problem is because they worked before. Any solution?

The questions posted above by Ariel above would apply to you also.  Without more specific information it would be difficult for anyone to guess why they are not working for you.   As far as I'm aware, I haven't heard mention in the forums of any grid wide or extensive issue regarding the ability to log in to tip jars.

The original question was asked over 4 years ago, and the account who had the problem did not come back and post any additional information, so it is likely the problem was user error or some localized, one-time glitch.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.