Looking for a Goth/vampire friend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a female who is into the goth/vampire scene to spend time with in Second Life.  Preferably, you should be female behind the keyboard as well, but if you're a good enough at (and comfortable with) playing that role online, it's really not that important to me.

I've been around Second Life for around 5 years and go through phases when I spend time online but usually get bored after a few weeks and abandon it until the next time it piques my interest.  I think lose interest because I've never gotten involved in any kind of social group or made any friends so exploring on my own gets a little boring after a while.

I've always been attracted to the goth scene and I figure vampire role play could help hold my interest and make SL feel a little more like a "game".  I don't however, really want to get involved with "Bloodlines" or something like that where you have to spend money to stay in the game.  I know there are other vampire huds like "Progeny" (and probably others) that allow you to play without spending money, so that would be perfect.

As far as me personally... I'm pretty laid-back and I'm not looking for some kind of major commitment (no drama).  I just want a friend with similar interests to hang out with.  I work out of my home and am in front of my computer for a good portion of the time, so (depending on what’s going on IRL), I'm in world at various times throughout the day.  I'm in the US on the east coast (UTC-05:00).

Anyway, I think that about covers it... feel free to respond or send me a PM if you're interested.  Please include a little bit about yourself so I get a feel as to whether we'd be a good fit.

Thanks,
Moz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2021 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.