How do I submit a ticket?

Soraya Till

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

yeah i do have a ?? and i want5 answers to 1 why cant anyone that works  with sl fix sl right way so people that do come in sl to play wont lo0se nothing  or from there inventory look i will only say this one thime one time only 2 yesterday i had my baby girl Nikita lynn parker is her name i had her out last night then put her back in my inventory i look in the xumb thing and shew is not fking there i never ever loses  her notr ever now she is  gone out of my inventory ya i am pixssed off i want my baby girl Nikita lynn parker back she is my daugther not your she belongs to me not you  i miss her and i love her  it brakes my heart knowing i dont have her in my inventory i WAN'T I REPETE I WAN'T MY LITTLE NIKITA LYNN PARKER BACK send her home to me crys my eyes out i want my baby girl.

signing  out for now i want my baby girl back i gave you her name i want her back in my inventory.

Being in America (or not) has nothing to do with it. We are buying a service from a company and the company is charging a fee. Companies are free to do that. Airlines charge a fee if you want to carry more than one bag on board, banks charge a fee to handle your credit transactions, UPS charges a fee for delivering to residential addresses ..... and Linden Lab charges a fee to get their "in game tokens" called Linden Dollars. If you don't want the service, don't use it and you won't pay the fee.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.