Sign in to follow this  
Soraya Till

How do I submit a ticket?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You should be able to do it HERE, which can also be reached if you click on Help (above, next to Community) and sort of follow the link from Contact Support.

5 answers to this question

You should be able to do it HERE, which can also be reached if you click on Help (above, next to Community) and sort of follow the link from Contact Support.

Its not listed on the Help menu anymore but clicking Help should still take you there. The Help page is a bit different too, if you are Premium or Consierge level your support options are listed in a panel on the right.

yeah i do have a ?? and i want5 answers to 1 why cant anyone that works  with sl fix sl right way so people that do come in sl to play wont lo0se nothing  or from there inventory look i will only say this one thime one time only 2 yesterday i had my baby girl Nikita lynn parker is her name i had her out last night then put her back in my inventory i look in the xumb thing and shew is not fking there i never ever loses  her notr ever now she is  gone out of my inventory ya i am pixssed off i want my baby girl Nikita lynn parker back she is my daugther not your she belongs to me not you  i miss her and i love her  it brakes my heart knowing i dont have her in my inventory i WAN'T I REPETE I WAN'T MY LITTLE NIKITA LYNN PARKER BACK send her home to me crys my eyes out i want my baby girl.

signing  out for now i want my baby girl back i gave you her name i want her back in my inventory.

i am trying to make a ticket for a simple question...Why if we are in America are we being charged a transaction fee for purchasing Lindens... It says it is a linden lab currency exchange fee... i honestly dont get this..can someone please tell me the answer?

Being in America (or not) has nothing to do with it. We are buying a service from a company and the company is charging a fee. Companies are free to do that. Airlines charge a fee if you want to carry more than one bag on board, banks charge a fee to handle your credit transactions, UPS charges a fee for delivering to residential addresses ..... and Linden Lab charges a fee to get their "in game tokens" called Linden Dollars. If you don't want the service, don't use it and you won't pay the fee.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.