Sign in to follow this  
MysticalMisty

Having trouble can you help?

Hi everyone. My husband and I just recently opened up an adult club. I am having an issue with something. Some of the games, dance ball and only certain furniture cannot be use by me (half owner of the land) and others that are members and non members cannot work these things that my husband ownes. When he is not online we cannot use them. They only work when my husband comes online. I have contacted the creator's of these items and some tell me they have heard if this with second life. One of them told me it had to do with the land settings but I am not very familiar with land so this might be my problem. Does anyone know why this happens or how I can fix this? If so, would you be able to walk me through this process? I don't know if this is important but the club is a little above 1000 meters. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you Mysticalmisty Resident.

Are you getting any messages when you try to use the equipment?

Most of these problems come from mismatch between groups and settings.

First, make sure all the items are set to the correct group.  If anything is not set to your group, pick it up and make sure you (or your husband) have the correct group activated on their avatar when they set it out.

Second, check the settings iwith the menu for each item.  This needs to be done by the owner.  In the menu there will usually be options for Menu Users and Ball Users.  Make sure these are either Group or Everyone.

If you want to set everything to group, then whoever wants to use the equipment must have the group tag activated when they click on the furniture.

If you still have problems, let us know; and try to write down any messaages you may get when the equipment fails.

Also, while the items may be adult in nature, the problem isn't.  You will get a larger response by asking in the General forums above.  You don't even have to mention the club is adult, just say you have problems with some furniture and other pose equipment.

Thank you so much Rhonda, I will have my husband check these things. Also, no I do not get a message when I try to use these. I will let you know how it goes.  :)  Ty again.

Hi Rhonda, I did everything you told me and nothing worked, We aren't even getting a message of any kind. I now posted it in the other forum where it should have been first. Maybe there is something I am not doing right. Both my husband and I went through step by step of what you said.  I thank you so much for all your help  :)   Mystic