Sign in to follow this  
Nathron Anatra

[Scripter] Nathron Anatra of Network System Solutions

In need of scripting work If its scriptable I can do it. Have over 6 years RL experience in IT including Webmastering, Programming in PHP C# VB .NET. I can also set up and secure any networking system for those projects requiring a VPS and SQL backend. Obviously I'm primarily looking for LSL scripting projects however I wanted to include these other items if for some reason your project would require a LSL to Webware bridge. You will be responsible for any textures or other assets which the scripts will require.

I am a proficiant graphic designer in Photoshop Corel and Gimp if neccessary I can provide texturing for your projects mesh or not however you will need to provide the upload fee's. Also have experience with 3d modeling but again upload fees are on you.

Pricing is to be determined on a project by project basis I am striving to be an affordable solution. All scripts are debugged by me and full support for them will be given as needed.

Contact both in world and on the forum if interested.